Vimaan is looking for a highly motivated Graphics/Game engineer working with both simulation algorithms and rendering to blur the line between real and virtual content. As your first project, you will be simulating data capture for a multi camera perception system in a warehouse type environment to create realistic datasets to enable training of complex machine learning models to power our cutting-edge end-to-end warehouse inventory tracking platform. This is a unique opportunity to build a product that creates a disproportionate value for warehouse industry. The position will be based in Santa Clara, CA.
The ideal candidate has the following attributes:
• 3+ years of hands-on experience doing 3D development with game engines such as Unity/Unreal
• Thorough knowledge and proficient application of 3D math, rendering algorithms, and data structures
• Experience researching, developing, and optimizing CPU and GPU/GPGPU rendering techniques and knowledge of graphics APIs (Vulkan and OpenGL, DirectX)
• Strong C#, C/C++, Python coding skills
• Experience with large systems where performance and robustness matters; realtime photoreal simulation experience with cloud resources is a plus.
• Ability to translate design specification into functional game
• Experience with Nvidia Omniverse, Issac Sim, Unity Perception is a plus
• Familiarity with Simulating 3D Scenes for Computer Vision, Machine Learning, Autonomous Driving or Mixed Reality and understanding of Deep Learning concepts is a plus.
• Highly motivated and passionate individual with a very strong work ethic, ability to work in a team and work independently under supervision and guidance in a matrix management environment
• Ability to work in a fast paced, high pressure startup environment and adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with team members around the world, Vimaan is comprised of computer vision and hardware technologists and also warehousing domain experts with a rich and successful history in successful technology startups. Vimaan’s primary mission is to deliver computer vision and machine learning solutions to solve long-standing inventory visibility, accuracy and quality challenges experienced in the supply chain.