The Vimaan Robotics India R&D center in Bengaluru is playing a critical role in the product and algorithm development. We are looking to hire software engineers who are passionate about building a next generation SaaS platform
About the Role
As a full stack engineer, you will work across the stack and be responsible for the entire journey from storage to backend server to application logic to front end and UI. You’ll collaborate extensively with our other engineers, customers and senior management to build and ship key features. We are detail oriented and value clean, modular, and high-performing code. You’ll help architect and build our internal libraries, standards and frameworks. We love engineering-wide consistency in code and have massive ambitions on both client and server sides. We love people who set and deliver aggressive goals and exceed those goals. This position is for Bengaluru.
• Design and develop scalable software using Angular, Java, Microservices, Database and deploy the code in production, debug and fixes the production issues
• Create implementable design documents and review others code
• Partner closely with cross functional teams, Sr leadership in design, product, and other business units
• BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with 3+ years of experience in software development.
• Strong foundational knowledge in Object-Oriented Design Principles, Architectural patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms, SQL/NoSQL, Operating Systems, and Software Engineering
• Full stack development experience in the language like Java, C++, python, or similar technologies. Given we are a small team, you should be willing to work across the stack and learn new technologies quickly.
• Understanding around concepts like Web Frameworks and Services, REST APIs etc.
• Experience with quick prototyping and working through ambiguities and then converting the prototype into production ready features without much supervision.
• Bonus points for Big Data, Machine Learning, Containers, Kubernetes, knowledge of public and private cloud technology and the ecosystems.
Headquartered in Silicon Valley, with team members around the world, Vimaan is comprised of computer vision and hardware technologists and also warehousing domain experts with a rich and successful history in successful technology startups. Vimaan’s primary mission is to deliver computer vision and machine learning solutions to solve long-standing inventory visibility, accuracy and quality challenges experienced in the supply chain.